Sunday, December 2, 2007

We're ENGAGED!!

Last night, about 7pm, Taylor proposed to me! We went out on a date downtown at our favorite restaurant, and then walked around watching the Christmas parade. After we ate, we walked up the monument, which is beautiful at night all lit up, and he asked me to marry him! It was so very special and sweet.
The above pic is before the proposal-- Taylor and I were just having fun on top of the monument lookin down over Lynchburg.
The first pic after the engagement! The beautiful ring!
(We have a Blog, too!!! --- TaylorandMeagan.blogspot.com)
My roomate Courtney helped us take some memoral photos :)
Yep... below are the shoes that we were wearing! hehe... I didnt know we were walking downtown when I made this choice of heels, but it turned out great.FINALLY telling Leigh Anna!!!

2 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

Oh so great! As soon as I found out I rushed to the blog to see these pictures! Congrats! Now put me to work addressing envelopes, making decorations, scouting out Raleigh apartments ;) and what-not! I'd be happy to help in any way! Let me know- I'm serious!

The Blonde Renstroms said...

Congratulations you guys!!! We all were taking bets about when it would be :-) Your ring is beautiful - we're so excited for ya'll!!